© Gwen Dubeau - All Rights Reserved

My latest books now available for purchase, please see links below. Thank you for your interest and enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sunset Shore
















Wind beside me,
eyes wide open,
seeing all there is before me.
Feeling happy, 
time gracefully passing,
never missing a beat.
Warm days touch me,
cool nights grasp me.
I sit and ponder,
on new beginnings,
goals to achieve,
happiness to be held and treasured.
I look down and smile,
at a small stone by my feet.

9 comments:

  1. smiles...and small stones make ripples and you can move a lot more of them than the big ones...though the big ones are just made up of lots of the little ones...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds such a peaceful moment well captured in your words thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poem of contentment and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a nice peaceful scene, great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me smile - simple pleasures, perfectly expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your poem lifts the spirit! I can see the rock, too. The entire scene is so well described. Very nice.

    http://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/the-sun-came-up-again-4/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very peaceful and spiritual! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete